What is AutoCAD?
AutoCAD (short for computer-aided design) is a computer software application used for technical drawing. AutoCAD can be used to create both 2D and 3D images, and is commonly used by a variety of professionals including:
- Civil, Mechanical, and Structural Engineers
- Graphic designers
- Interior designers
Why is Using AutoCAD Drawings Important?
At Murdoch Engineering, we believe that each project must be carefully planned out, with nothing left to chance. AutoCAD drawings allow us to create digital models of a project before they are built. With these models, we can test and optimize every detail of your project and run simulations to make sure they will function properly in the real world once built.
Some of the features of AutoCAD include:
- Precision and flexibility: We are able to create 2D and 3D drawings to your exact specifications.
- A wide selection of variants for different project types, so we always have the right tool for the job.
- Cross-platform support: We can share drawings across multiple devices. Edits can be easily made on a smartphone or tablet.
- Regular updates with useful new features. The new AutoCAD LT 2017 update makes creating drawings more intuitive than ever.
What Do We Use AutoCAD for?
At Murdoch Engineering, we use AutoCAD for a variety of services including:
Contact Us Today
At Murdoch Engineering, we are experienced in creating professional AutoCAD drawings that meet your unique project specifications. With the AutoCAD software, we can work with you to ensure every detail is just right. We use only the best methods to ensure our customers are satisfied. Contact us today to get started on your sign and structural engineering project.